The 40 Acres and A Mule Activity Campus located at 7620 E. 79th street in partnership with the City of Kansas
City, Mo. Neighborhood and Community Services and Neighborhood Tourist Development Fund (NTDF) are
sponsoring a “JUNETEENTH FAMILY FESTIVAL.” The dates and times for this festive event will be:
Saturday June 13th 12 Noon - 8:00 P.M.
Sunday June 14th 12 Noon - 8:00 P.M.
We are inviting businesses in the community to participate in this exciting event. The JUNETEENTH FAMILY
FESTIVAL will provide an opportunity for businesses, professionals and organizations to display their products
and/or services while networking with other entrepreneurs and visitors.
Booth spaces are 8ft. tables for both Saturday June 13th, and Sunday June 14th and rent for the following:
$50.00 Non-Profit organizations;
$200.00 For-Profit Merchants or Professional Services, and
$300.00 Food Vendors
*There is an additional charge of $50.00 for electrical outlets.
*Other fees may apply. (Please see attached Vendor Regulations)
Registration for booths will begin immediately & will end June 1, 2009. Reserve your booth as soon as possible.
For more information to reserve your booth space contact Suzetta Parks at (816) 914-3151.
We invite you to be a part of this festive event and take advantage of the opportunity to display your products and
services to the many patrons and visitors to the JUNETEENTH FAMILY FESTIVAL.
* Gates will open at 12:00 Noon on Saturday and Sunday.
Vendors will have an opportunity to set up at 8:00 A.M. on both dates.
All Vendors will complete an application and sign an acknowledgement of Vendor Regulations.
JUNETEENTH FAMILY FESTIVAL Committee
June 13th, & June 14th 2009
(This will appear on the booth sign)
City: State: Zip:
Type & Description of
Merchandise Vendor_______ Services______ Non-Profit________ Food Vendor________
Merchandise to Exhibit:
Electricity Needed: Yes_____ No_____
*Upon receipt of your check and application, you will be contacted for confirmation from
the committee as an approved vendor of JUNETEENTH FAMILY FESTIVAL 2008.
Registration deadline June 1, 2009
Return Application and Registration Fee (payable to 40 Acres and a Mule Activity Campus)
To: Suzetta Parks
7620 E 79th Street
Kansas City, MO 64138
2009 VENDOR REGULATIONS
Following are rules of operation for 2009 Juneteenth vendors.
1. Each vendor must complete an application by June 1, 2009
2. All fees must accompany the application.
3. Food vendors must attend a meeting on June 4, 2009, 6:00 p.m. at the Forty Acres Campus to discuss with
Kansas City, MO Health Department personnel all regulations and receive initial or final Health Department
4. The rental of a booth is for one vendor only.
5. Only food vendors can sell food products (this includes beverages, candy, pre packaged food items)
6. Vendors will have an opportunity to set up at 8:00 A.M. on both dates.
7. All vendors must be set-up by 11:00 a.m. each day
8. Food vendors must be set-up by 10:00 a.m. each day.
9. After set-up all vendors will park autos/trucks in the designated area for vendors by 11:00 a.m. each day.
10. All vendors will be given two parking passes. Additional parking passes may be purchased at $5.00 per
pass per day.
11. Vendors may purchase electricity for the price of $50.00 which includes both days. Electrical needs must
be requested at the time of application.
12. All vendors will receive one (1) table and two chairs, a plastic table covering and skirt. Additional tables
may be rented for $10.00 per table per day.
Please sign and date below acknowledging your receipt of the above Vendor regulations.
I as a Vendor have received, read and understand the operating regulations for the 2009 Juneteenth Family
Festival. I hereby sign this document as acknowledgement that I will adhere to the 2009 Juneteenth Family
Festival operating regulations and understand that failure to adhere to the rules will cause a cancellation of my
opportunity to continue as a vendor at the event. All fees paid will be forfeited for non-compliance of the
Representative Signature______________________________________________ Date___________
Kansas City Missouri
June 13th & 14th, 2009